Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Dream House Is For The Birds

I have always loved log cabins and would love to have one as a get away.


Well, I found my log cabin in the country, but was sad to find that it was not available and the owners weren't interested in selling.

You see this log cabin has open occupancy for the first feathered family that flies by and decides to take up occupancy. It is none other than a bird house.

Every time I drive by, I slow up to admire and see if I spot any of the family that lives there.

It always brings a smile to my face. I am so happy that this little log cabin is available for our feathered friends, as I love "Birds".

Click on picture for a larger view.

Thanks For Stopping By The Creek House!
Janice


3 comments:

  1. Hi this is Selena from Apron Thrift Girl. Yes the linens are available but your email didn't show up in the comments. Would you mind emailing me and I'll send you my address to send the check to? Sorry for clogging up your comments. Your blog is lovely and I love what you say on your header. So true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found an old bird nest in our tree and had hubby get it for me! Love old bird houses and nests.
    Happy weekend.
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its been a while since I saw any bird nest.I love birds too :)
    What Bird are You?
    Find out which bird best represents your trueself.
    http://www.3smartcubes.com/pages/tests/bird/bird_instructions.asp

    ReplyDelete